Evening and weekend visits are also available.
Please contact me first to obtain a quotation or to discuss your requirements. Appointments are always required.
To comply with money laundering regulations a Notary must confirm your identity. When attending an appointment with a Notary each person signing the document must provide at least one of the following:
- Driving licence with photo ID card
- Firearms licence (with photo and signature)
- Any other official government issue ID card (with photo and signature)
- Residence permit (where relevant)
- A valid passport
- National identity card (only for EEA state members)
- Armed forces pass (with photo and signature)
You must also provide proof of your address by one of the following:
- Recent bank statement or letter from bank
- Inland Revenue tax demand or self assessment statement
- Recent utility bill or council tax bill (not a mobile phone bill)
- Tenancy agreement or Housing Association rent card for your current address
If you are acting on behalf of a Corporation you must provide evidence of the due incorporation of the company. This can be one of the following documents:
- Certificate of incorporation
- Latest report and audited accounts
- Extract from the company register
- Up to date certified copy of partnership agreement
In addition to the above, each individual signatory will need to produce one of the identification documents mentioned above.